On this page, you will find information on recent contracts and
achievements by A J Metal Products Ltd.
14000 litre Nitrogen generator for FPSO off–shore Australia
delivery of new Sub Arc and generator.
AJMP delivers 2
ASME U stamp vessels in lethal service for off shore petro-chemical
industry. The vessels were 35mm thick and 100% radiographed.
Recent AJMP news includes:
We have appointed Willi Eudenbach as our
agent for Germany.
We have also made a Nitrogen Generator
for an F.P.S.O.
We have fabricated a 25 tonne Pressure Vessel destined for
Mendoza in Panama. (click here
to see pictures on Photo Gallery page).
- We have recently fabricated
vessels for Canada, Singapore, The
Netherlands and France.
- During November we achieved re-registration of the
prestigious ASME U Stamp Certification.
- High pressure vessels delivered to Australia according to
AS1210, AS4343 and AS3920
- GOST approved vessels delivered to Kazakhstan.
- A J Metal Products Ltd completed a large order for Air
Receivers for diesel start units for the Kenyan Electricity